Evil Dead "Cellar Dweller" Limited Edition Field Shirt
‘The Evil Dead’ has a cozy shirt (and cabin) with your name on it...
The 1982 horror classic that created its own sub-genre of Supernatural “Splatter” Film is here in full force on our brand new Creepy Limited offering. These military-issued field shirts are heavy weight: sturdy enough to stand up to demonic possession and cozy enough for everyday wear. Hand-picked and crafted from 100% cotton, we dress them up with two unique patches. These shirts are heavy-duty, long-sleeved, and button up the front.
The officially licensed design features the scene-stealing antics of Cheryl the Deadite, begging to be released from the fruit cellar—but don’t fall for it! Each patch is screen printed by hand in a local print shop in Los Angeles. Every detail, including the custom “EVIL DEAD” logo and “BLOODY AXE” patches, are hand-distressed for a fitting vintage aesthetic.
Creepy Limited are small releases with unique, one-of-one pieces, each hand-selected from vintage stock and upcycled with our original Creepy Company designs. Each piece will be completely unique and the design will not return after selling out.
- Only 120 available
- Hand picked, heavy-weight military-issued field shirt
- Individually pigment-dyed to new shade of midnight black
- Hand-distressed embroidered patches on left arm and right chest
- Hand-printed back design
- Button-front enclosure
WHAT IS CREEPY LIMITED?
- Unique, one-of-one pieces, each hand-selected from vintage stock and upcycled with our original Creepy Company designs.
- Various garments may have unique-imperfections in the fabric, i.e. small tears, holes or frays—this is what we search for when selecting items for our vintage line, as it adds a visual history to the final look.
- These releases contain a limited number of printed garments encapsulating our most popular, most unique, and spookiest designs. Once sold out, they will not be restocked.
SIZING: Since this is an upcycled apparel item, measurements may differ slightly between each product. Please refer to the size chart in the listing to assure you receive that jacket that fits you perfectly. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
CARE DIRECTIONS: Dry clean only recommended. Wash inside out in cold water only if absolutely necessary.PLEASE NOTE: Only discount codes earned through the Creepy Co. Rewards Program can be applied to orders containing this item. Any "X% off" discounts will not work. CreepCoins are still earned if you purchase this item.