Beistle® Limited Edition Field Shirt
This item is pre-sale and won't ship out until October 4, 2021. If your order contains non-preorder items, these items will all ship together when they are available.
Featuring our classic Bad Luck Beistle cat. These military-issued field shirts are heavy weight: sturdy enough to stand up to crisp fall nights, and cozy enough for everyday wear. Hand-picked and crafted from 100% cotton, we dress them up with 3 unique patches. These shirts are heavy-duty, long-sleeved, and button up the front.
The black cat comes back on a hand-screen printed back patch! Each Better Luck Next Time patch is screen printed by hand in a local printshop in Los Angeles. Every detail, including the Creepy and skull and crossbones patches, are hand-distressed for a fitting vintage aesthetic. Plus, every item is individually numbered by hand, making each one truly one-of-a-kind.
- Only 50 available
- 100% cotton
- Each item is individually numbered
- Hand-distressed, woven patches on left arm and right chest
- Hand screen printed backpatch
- Button-front enclosure
WHAT IS CREEPY LIMITED?
- Unique, one-of-one pieces, each hand-selected from vintage stock and upcycled with our original Creepy Company designs.
- These releases contain a limited number of printed garments encapsulating our most popular, most unique, and spookiest designs. Once sold out, they will not be restocked.
- Various garments may have unique-imperfections in the fabric, i.e. small tears, holes or frays ~ this is what we search for when selecting items for our vintage line, as it adds a visual history to the final look.
SIZING: Please refer to the size chart in the listing to assure you receive that jacket that fits you perfectly. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Dry clean only recommended. Wash inside out in cold water only if absolutely necessary.
PLEASE NOTE: Discount codes, including those earned through the Rewards Program, cannot be applied to orders containing the Destroy All Vampires Limited Edition Denim Jacket. However, CreepCoins are still earned if you purchase this item.