On Call Warehouse Associate
Top Duties and Qualifications
Are you someone who loves Creepy Co., has experience in an eCommerce or warehouse environment, and keeps it spooky all year long?
Great news! We’re currently hiring part-time “on call” warehouse associates. Potential Creepy crew members must be local to Chicago and able to commute to Pilsen. Team members will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials; picking, packing and shipping orders; or managing, organizing and retrieving stock, as well as additional duties as assigned. This position will report directly to the Warehouse and Logistics Manager.
This position will be “by request” when our warehouse workload gets busier than usual. You will be the primary contact when we need a helping hand and will reach out no less than 3 days before your potential shift(s). All your shifts will all be within a standard business day. A good fit for this position is someone looking for supplementary (rather than primary) income.
If this sounds like the job for a ghoul like you, read the specifics below and send your resumé to email@example.com! Use the body of your email to tell us why you think you’re a good fit for the position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Off loading trucks safely and efficiently
- Quality controlling products and checking them in
- Receiving product into the WMS system
- Putting away product in warehouse
- Picking product for shipment
- Packing product for shipping
- Shipping product in WMS system
- Collecting merchandise from the distribution area and safely transporting materials to the shipping dock
- Receiving and documenting merchandise for delivery or return
- Keeping an inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse
- Identifying any missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notify the supervisor
- Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping
- Assisting with training of newly employed workers
- Scanning labels to ensure products are shipped to the right destination
Skills and Qualifications
- Attention to detail
- Communication. Most duties involve interacting with employers, coworkers, or clients
- Problem-solving Skills
- Dependability, punctuality, and flexibility
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Managing all merchandise with appropriate care
- Computer Literacy and Technology Skills
- Knowledge of WMS systems preferred
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs
- Experience working in an Ecommerce, direct to consumer and warehouse environment preferred
- Knowledge of Creepy Co. brand and customers is a plus!