QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE!
- Our current shipping is based upon weight and number of items ordered, so is subject to change. Please see the checkout page for accurate shipping prices.
- Order processing is currently taking between 1-3 business days (not including weekends or holidays, or pre-order items. If you have not yet received a shipment confirmation email, this means we are still within this processing window, and still have yet to pack and ship your order. If it has been more than 4 business days, please check your spam folder before contacting us: sometimes our auto-emails get filtered out!
- Tracking will not become available immediately! Please allow 24 to 48 hours after receiving your shipment confirmation email for USPS to receive the package and to scan it at the origin facility!
- USPS package tracking is NOT a foolproof system. A small percentage of the packages we send are scanned improperly, or not scanned at all, and thus do not display tracking updates. Please note that if your package does not show updated tracking info, this is probably the case. This does NOT indicate a lost or unsent package. 99% of the time, the package is making its way through the mail very slowly. It should arrive to you in due time. If it does not, please contact your local post office.
- Please contact USPS with questions regarding tracking and shipping. Package lost? Tracking stuck, or reporting package was delivered? Please call USPS. Once we hand off a package to USPS, it is literally out of our jurisdiction. The absolute best thing you can do is contact your local USPS office, as they will ask you questions specific to your location. Their toll-free number is 1-(800) 275-8777
- US Postal Service is currently our only shipping provider. We are working toward offering more options in the future. Please understand that while USPS is the cheapest option for shipping, it comes with limitations:
- First class mail (our only option) is trackable, but does not include insurance. It is up to the customer to make claims on undelivered/lost or damaged packages/file an insurance claim and follow up with the post office.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged mail, and will not offer replacements or refunds for items lost or damaged in transit. If you receive a damaged package, or if your item/s are lost in the mail, please contact your local Post Office to file a claim.
- Orders placed separately cannot be combined at a later date for lesser shipping.
- International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the parcel reaches your country. You are responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Please understand that we have no control whatsoever as to WHEN or WHY parcels are assigned import duties! Additionally, we cannot mark international packages as "gifts" in an effort to avoid customs fees. This is unlawful.
RETURNS and REFUNDS
- Non-clothing items: we accept exchanges for items clearly damaged upon arrival only, within 7 days of receipt. Please inspect items immediately, and contact us to address these issues.
- CLOTHING: we accept exchanges for items with fit issues within 7 days of receipt, provided replacement items are in stock. The item/s must be in unused, unwashed condition.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges for items lost or damaged after purchase. Please see our pro tips at the bottom of this page for recommendations on how to prevent pin loss and damage.
- Shipping is non-refundable, and return shipping is not covered by Creepy Co. for return.
- We will not refund orders based on misunderstandings surrounding pre-order items. Please read the product description for shipping dates: we will always provide this information in advance.
The limited nature of many of our products has resulted in impermissible purchase of extras, for the express purpose of inflated price re-sale on 3rd party sites such as eBay and Amazon. Creepy Co. does not condone these actions, and regularly monitors these sites to identify offenders. If you are found to be purchasing product to flip at a higher cost, you will be permanently barred from future purchases on our site. Product flipping unfairly removes items from the hands of earnest collectors.
Whenever possible, we commission factories in the US to make our products. Our patches, stickers, slipmats and buttons are made in the states. Our pins are made overseas, at an extremely well-vetted facility that has passed all required tests and operates well above minimum standards. Employees are paid a living wage and work in safe, well-appointed facilities. Rest assured that humane labor is important to our brand, and is reflected in our products.
"Will you tell me where your pins are made?" Sorry, but this is very much a "trade secret." We did the legwork to find a superior pin manufacturer, and are protective of this information. We suggest a general internet search for "enamel pin manufacturers" to start, as there are so many!
Will you sell my pin/print/thingamabob in your store? Currently, Creepy Co. is experiencing phenomenal growth, and we are full-up on various projects and duties. We hope to offer an expanded collection of non-Creepy Co. items in the future, and will issue a call for artists when we have time to do so!
Thank you for your interest in Creepy Co.! We aim to join forces with businesses sharing a passion for all things creepy, and an appreciation for truly unique and impeccably designed lowbrow art.
For all wholesale inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with basic information about your business as well the specific products and quantities you are interested in.
PRO TIPS for PIN COLLECTORS
Thanks for your interest in our stuff! In order to achieve maximum enjoyment from our line of products please take a look at the the following:
- Avoid placing pins on bags, backpacks, purses, etc.! They are easily engaged with outside elements, and are many more times likely to break free and be lost forever. The best places for pins are:
- Remove your pin after each wear. If it is possible, this is always best practice. Get yourself a small cork board to put your pins on: they are ready at a glance and can be easily removed and reattached at the ready. Plus, it makes for a great wall-hanging!
- Replace metal clasps with rubber backers. Metal butterfly clasps do not hold as well as their rubber counterparts.
- Familiarize yourself with the pin and its clasps *before* committing to wearing them. Be sure that your pin stays in place: jiggle it, jump up and down, bend over, run around a bit. If any of these things cause the pin to become loose--to any degree--don't wear the pin until you can obtain better clasps. Creepy Co. is not responsible for pin loss at any time after purchase.
- Invest in locking pin backers. These are available in small quantities in the Creepy Co. shop, or in bulk quantities at Amazon.com and eBay.com. The locking backers are held in place by a spring, and are the best available protection against pin loss. (Please keep in mind that there is *no* 100% foolproof measure against pin loss).
Our line of deluxe, moving pins is an addition we're very proud of! We've spent time making sure that these items are durable enough to pin to your person. We encourage you to wear them proudly, but also to remember the following:
These pins are not toys.
The bobble spring, slider post and hinge are delicate mechanisms, and should be treated as such. While the pins have been stress tested and prove to be sturdy, they can still be wrenched free from their anchoring points. We strongly recommend removing pins between uses, so that they do not snag on items. Creepy Co. cannot be held responsible for pin breakage or loss resulting from use after purchase.
Creepy Co. currently has tool-free locking backers for sale in the shop.
For a short video on how to use these backers, please CLICK HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: once you have these backers firmly in place, it is of the utmost importance that you do not touch or otherwise engage the very back end of the backer. This is the release mechanism, and pulling it will disengage the lock. Simply place your backer on, and do not further touch it!
Creepy Co. is not responsible for pin loss due to improper use of locking backers. Please familiarize yourself with the operation of these backers before committing to usage.